PREVIOUS YEAR COMPUTER SCIENCE CORPORATION(CSC) PLACEMENT PAPERS

CSC 2012 PLACEMENT PAPER,latest CSC PLACEMENT PAPER,PLACEMENT PAPER FOR CSC 2012,CSC ONLINE TEST 2012,CSC TOUCHTONE TEST 2012,CSC LATEST PLACEMENT PAPER,CSC INTERVIEW QUESTION.


 CSC PATTERN & INTEVIEW  - TAMILNADU
I am B. MOHANAKANNAN from Pallavan College of engineering. I am recently cleared aaps, gd in CSC but I failed in Tech, HR. It was an offcampus conducted by ANNA UNIVERSITY - TNSLPP (109 colleges are participated) eligibilty 77% and above. I am unlucky it is my 4th successive defeat
1. CTS - 1st round

2. NOKIA SIEMENS - last tech, hr round
3. CSC - tech, HR eliminated

So if you are an ECE please be aware of C, C++, Computer Networks.

Interview Process:
1. Apps Written
2. Technical Written
3. Essay Writing
4. Just a minute - you have to speak enough
5. Technical - C, C++, Networks
6. HR
http://www.ChetanaS.org
Aptitude
It involves 40 questions which include some English part also. Numeric part was not so tough but it was very difficult to break English questions.. time limit was 40 mts.

Technical Written
It involves 55 questions - to be completed in 40 minutes. it has questions from microprocessor, C, C++, data struct.

Communication (just a min)
Easy round u just have to speak for 1 minute. If u speak u will be selected

Technical Interview
My technical interview was very short  ........it went for only 10 min.......
I: may i come in sir
HR: yes sure..
I: Good evening sir
HR: very Good evening  Mohanakannan ...have a seat...I sat he congrats me for clearing my previous round....
HR: tell me about ur self
I: i told
HR:shall we start
I: yes
HR: tell me abt structures
I: told
Hr: ok...... write a program to print 2 strings. I wrote with output....

Hr:  tell me abt ur  project.....
I: i  told
HR: what it LAN?
I: Answered..
HR:what is DBMS?
I: sorry sir, I am from ECE thats why I don’t know

HR: u don’t know oh
I: ya sir
HR:then he ask me generally abt cricket (IPL)
Then he pass me to HR

HR Interview
he asked me about the enviorment I would like to work... I satisfy the bond and condition.... my family background... and very special my hobbies....and my achivement i have written in my resume...
http://www.ChetanaS.org
It was not my day for me I have rejected. salary package is 3 lakh; after training 3.5 lakh/annum
SOURCE FORM Chetanaites

No comments: